Are you ready to begin estate planning? Are you interested in creating a will or trust? You can begin right now – you are just one phone call or email away. All you have to do is contact Affordable Legal Services. Our licensed Missouri attorneys would be happy to provide you with a quote for your case if you could take just five minutes to answer five simple questions. You are welcome to provide this information by phone or email, and we can typically get back to you with a quote the same day.
To get your free quote, simply call us, send us an email, or use the box to your right, and let us know the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Are you married or single?
- Are you interested in avoiding probate?
- Do you own real estate? If so, how many parcels?
- What is your main concern regarding your estate plan?
Please send the information in one of the three following ways:
- Use the box to the right-hand side of the screen
- Call us at 417-895-9501 or 314-881-8550 to speak with a member of our staff
- Email us at AffordableLegalMO@gmail.com or AffordableLegalSTL@gmail.com
Just Contact Us – Then Let Us Do the Work for You!
It is quite simple – perhaps more simple than missing work, school, or other responsibilities to do the traditional visit to the lawyer’s office. Please contact our law firm today to speak with us or use the box on the right-hand side of this screen.
If you have questions, we would be happy to answer them, and we will walk you through the estate planning process. You will have the option to either hire us or not hire us after you make the call – we pressure no one. If you do decide to hire us, we will arrange to get further needed information from you. Please contact us today by phone or email to arrange your initial consultation.
* The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. Certain cases may be referred, or may involve outside co-counsel arrangements, in which event you would be notified.