Affordable Business Lawyer for LLC Formation in Missouri
Our prices start at $495 for setting up a single-member LLC (one owner). This will include filing the Missouri LLC, creating the first meeting minutes, an Operating Agreement, and filing a Tax ID # (EIN) if needed. Our price goes up slightly for each additional member (owner), because there are more issues to decide when multiple owners are involved. For example, the owners will need to discuss percentages of ownership, voting, and what happens if a party withdraws or leaves the LLC. We would be happy to discuss these issues with you.
Our prices are flat fees, and they do not include the Missouri Secretary of State’s filing fee, which is $50.
If you would like a quote to set up a Missouri LLC, simply contact us and let us know the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- The purpose of your LLC (What kind of business will you be forming?)
- The number of business owners
- Whether you would prefer to work with us in person or primarily by phone/email
- Any other special questions or instructions you have regarding your new LLC
We will typically return your call or email and give you a quote within 24 hours. We will also answer your questions and discuss the process of setting up an LLC. Simply contact us, and we will do the hard work for you. It is quite simple – perhaps more simple than missing work, school, or other responsibilities to do the traditional visit to the lawyer’s office. To get started, please call or email to speak with our attorneys. You can also contact us using the box on the right-hand side of this screen.
• Springfield • St. Louis • Kansas City • Columbia • Jefferson City • Every County MO
* The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. Certain cases may be referred, or may involve outside co-counsel arrangements, in which event you would be notified.